Get your college football web fix with the daily Pick Six. Here are some of the most interesting stories in the college football world today as we go on a tour of the top sites in the biz. Be warned: this quick score gets grim fast. Something about cheerleaders suing and coaches petting tigers makes it a real head-scratching day.
- UAB has reinstated its football program, but how does it recover and get back to a bowl? Bleacher Report’s Ben Kercheval takes a look.
- Minnesota has been close to playing for a Big 10 title the past few years. Is this the season the Gophers finally break through? SB Nation’s Bill Connelly breaks it down with analysis, tables, and graphs.
- An Auburn recruit during a campus visit, and it’s everything you’d hope it would be. From Fansided’s Jonathan Bass.
- Should divisions be abolished in college football? A very interesting take from Bloguin’s The Student Section.
- A former Mississippi State cheerleader is suing ESPN for her broken leg. Nope, we’re not kidding. Saturday Down South’s Christopher Smith explains.
- Charlie Strong had real life tigers in his office today. Today’s Pick Six is spiraling towards chaos. Check out Nick Bromberg’s story and pictures at Dr. Saturday(Yahoo! Sports) before it’s too late.