Introducing “Campus Clicks,” which will provide great college sports content from sources outside of Today’s U. Here are some of the best (and most recent) reads from our friends around the web.
- 10 college football teams that have improved the most since Week 1 (Bleacher Report)
- Indiana Hoosiers are trying to erase the school’s recent pattern of losing at Penn State (South Bend Tribune)
- Which college basketball teams have the easiest schedules in 2015-16? (Syracuse.com)
- Who should you root for in Week 6? Who should you root against? (FishDuck.com)
- Even with a loss to Ole Miss, is Alabama still the best team in the country? (Campus Insiders)