Introducing “Campus Clicks,” which will provide great college sports content from sources outside of Today’s U. Here are some of the best (and most recent) reads from our friends around the web.
- A letter-by-letter primer of what to look out for this college football season (Las Vegas Review-Journal)
- Fixing the inequality of schedules in college football (Bluefield Daily Telegraph)
- Could Becky Hammon’s success carry over to the college game? (HoopsHabit.com)
- If you haven’t seen ESPN’s new College Football Playoff “Who’s In?” commercial, you probably shouldn’t because it is absolutely terrifying (SportsGrid.com)
- Cincinnati head coach Tommy Tuberville says college football teams should have preseason exhibition matches just like the NFL (The Cincinnati Enquirer)